Shipment of goods
- No shipment will be made until full payment is received, and the complete shipping address is supplied.
- All goods shipped by Tattooflash.info are sent priority (airmail) worldwide. For lead times for shipments please refer to the F.A.Q.
- Tattooflash.info is not responsible for lost or damaged items which are not insured. Insurance rates on request.
Payments / Credit Cards
- Tattooflash.info does not accept responsibility for any errors that any PSP (Payment Service Provider) or the customer makes in transacting credit card payments.
- Tattooflash.info is currently using PayPal as PSP (Payment Service Provider). The rules and regulations of our PSP apply to your purchase as well as our own terms. The Credit Card details of our customers are processed by this partner only.
- Because we use a PSP, we don't see or handle your Credit Card details. Please DO NOT EVER submit your credit card details directly to us via email, phone or fax, or in any other way, and use the provided shopping cart for your purchases! In case you need to make a payment to us, that can not be made via the shopping cart, go to http://paypal.com, log in and make the payment to "payments[at]tattooflash.info".
- If anybody should ask you for your credit card details, claiming to be from Tattooflash.info, please report this to us and your local police immediately!
- Flash sets that come sealed (currently all DIN-A-4-sets except the Traditional set) and stickers may be returned up to 30 days after purchase, if the seal on the flash set is not broken (or the stickers have not been used).
- Returns must be sent back registered mail and airmail/priority shipment and in the same or bigger packing / size than it was received. E.g.: if you received an A4-envelope with flash, send it back in the same size (or bigger) and don't fold it! Failiure to do so will result in a reduced refund or no refund at all.
- A refund can only be given if the return has been shipped back to us up to 30 days after the purchase (postal stamp of your shipment counts).
- The maximum amount refunded will be:
The purchase price
minus our actual shipping costs TO you (look at the stamps: the Euro-amount is also the US$ amount that will be subtracted)
minus our actual costs for PayPal (and/or auctions). The amounts differ but 4.5% of the total price is a save measure for PayPal)
minus a 6.50$ service fee.
Bottom line is: we don't want to make money on a return, but we also don't want to loose money. All costs substracted are REAL costs, that we pass on to you, if you decide to purchase an item and then give it back.
Taxes / Customs
- You may be subject to import duties and /or taxes, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country. Additional charges in the country of destination must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and even though we hardly ever heard of a case where somebody had to pay duty for our goods, we can not guarantee that this is always the case. If in doubt, you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- Making ANY purchase on this page, you understand, that there is no substitute for an in-shop tattoo apprenticeship! Before you ever attempt to Tattoo you must fully understand sterilization procedures, obtain license or certification where required, and spend a significant amount of time working under a fully qualified Tattoo Artist! In no event shall we be liable for any damages arising from the use of any of the products we sell. Depending on the laws of the country you are in, some or all of our products may not be considered appropriate to view or use.
The VHS tapes on this page are licensed only for non-commercial private exhibition in homes. Any public performance, other use, or copying is strictly prohibited. All Rights under copyright reserved. F.B.I. WARNING: General law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted motion pictures and video tapes. (Title 17, United States Code, Section 501 and 506.) The Federal Bureau of Investigation investigates allegations of criminal copyright infringement. (Title 17, United States Code Section 506.)
- These terms may be changed without prior notice. Please make sure you read and understand them before making your purchase. This version is valid for all purchases made on or after Mar-24-2002.